Nature's most effective, versatile healer for skin ailments. Known for its topical antiseptic and anti-fungal treatment or infection-reducing benefits. The healing properties of tea tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia) is shown in various clinical studies that it has powerful benefits for skin and overall health. It has antibiotic properties and helps aid against aliments such as skin infections, rashes, burns, dandruff and much more.
Aromacology Sensi Tea Tree Oil comes with a roller applicator that makes this effective product also practical and convenient.
- Home remedy to sooth cold sores, burns, insect bites, blisters, rashes and eczema
- Treatment for warts, corns, wounds and ringworm
- Dries out pimples and clears acne by reducing sebum production
- Helps fight foot odor
- Relieves athlete's foot (takes away itching, inflammation and scaling)
- Soften dry cuticles
- Eliminate toe nail fungusTreat chicken pox rash
HOW TO USE
Remember to wash hands and to clean the affected area before any application.
- Apply directly onto skin or use a cotton swab to apply oil to affected areas two or three times daily.
- Use sparingly the first time.
- Tea tree oil is strong and could irritate. Avoid applying around the eye area and other sensitive skin parts.
- This is not recommended for infants under one (1) year old
|Liquid Extracted Oil
|Roll-on glass bottle
|1.5cm x 1.5cm x 8 at 10ml per unit
|Melaleuca Alternifolia Tea Tree